Setting People Free
Kickstarting disciples to:
Heal the sick
Drive out demons
Preach the Gospel including the complete Biblical response i.e. Repent, Believe, Get Baptized and Receive the Holy Spirit.
Mark 16:15-18; 1 Corinthians 2:4-5; John 14:12; John 8:31; Matthew 10; Luke 10; Luke 4:18; Matthew 8:16-17
Evangelistic missions to take the gospel to people through a demonstration of God’s power through divine healing, deliverance and preaching of the true gospel. This ministry "kickstarts" or trains disciples to do the same.
• Planting and networking home fellowships for Believers to grow in
• Helping discover callings and gifts.
John 14:12; John 8:31; Matthew 28:19-20; Matthew 10:24-25
Types of Missions
A gathering of disciples of Christ who have already been kickstarted, in a public place to heal the sick, cast out demons and share the gospel. Those wanting to get kickstarted or see what they do, live, are welcome to join. A Freedom Mission could be as complex as a one-day out-of-town trip with a "Mission Bus" full of volunteers or it could be as simple as several disciples agreeing to gather together at a place for 2-3 hours.
What will happen?
- Disciples will go out in a public place to heal, cast out demons and share the gospel for maybe 2-3 hours
- Disciples are willing to show others how it's done
At the end of the meet up
- Disciples are encouraged in their faith and share their testimonies with others
- First timers should have a first-hand experience of seeing a demonstration of God's supernatural power to make a decision to commit to doing the same
- People are healed, delivered and hear the gospel
3 DAY KICKSTART
Get activated to live the supernatural life Christ commanded and walk in power and authority as the first disciples of Christ did.
And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
My message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power so that your faith would not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God.
1 Corinthians 2:4-5
- Learn about the True Gospel that leads to salvation, Baptism in Water and Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Learn Biblical Great Commission that will lead to supernatural healing and casting out of demons
- Learn Biblical church like in Acts
- Baptism in Water and Baptism of the Holy Spirit
* Kickstart is FREE TO JOIN however accepted applicants must commit to attending at least both Saturday and Sunday meetings. Slots are limited and subject to selection.
06:30-09:30 pm - Fellowship, Healing & Deliverance
09:00 am -12:00 pm - Teaching on Salvation
01:30-03:30 pm - Baptisms, Healing & Deliverance
03:30-05:30 pm - Teaching on healing & practical healing
05:30-07:30 pm - Teaching on Biblical Church (Ekklesia)
09:00 am -12:00 pm - Great Commission Teaching
01:30-05:30 pm - Practical training (go to the streets)
05:30-07:30 pm - Sharing Testimonies and Conclusion
Phillip Pastoral and Kickstarted volunteers
At the end of the training
- Students should be able to defend and explain the doctrinal basis of healing and deliverance
- Get first-hand exposure to healings "in the streets"
- Students should see their faith increased to a level that should enable them to heal others also
- Gain more practical learnings and experience
- Opportunity for on-site baptisms and deliverance
Berean Missions may be short or extended missions to equip a local fellowship on Biblical teachings such as
- Training for conducting Freedom and Kickstart Missions
- Planting organic fellowships (ekklesia)
- Training on the Whole Counsel of God