September 21 & 22 Kickstart Training, Pasig City, Philippines
- Learn about the True Gospel that leads to salvation and freedom
- Learn sound doctrine that will open your eyes to the true power of the church
- Activate your faith for the Great Commission by obeying Christ's command and teaching to heal the sick, drive out demons and preach the gospel through a demonstration of God's power.
- The training is for any of the following people:
b) Those who want to refresh what they've learned before
c) Those who just want to meet up with other disciples to practice what they've learned in the streets
This registration is for the 2-DAY KICKSTART on September 21 & 22, Pasig City, Philippines. The training is FREE but prior registration is required due to limited seating. If you would like to support the ministry by giving a gift see here. Online Registration is Required below.
This *2-day training event will help disciples of Christ get "Kickstarted" into healing, casting out demons and sharing the gospel in "in the streets" (It's the Great Commission). Kickstarting simply means to activate someone's faith through hands-on demonstration and practical experience. After some Biblical teaching and training indoor to make sure we are grounded in scripture, students will be grouped into small teams to "go out into the world" ie. into the nearby area where they can put into practice what they've learned at the seminar. Kickstart teams will be led by experienced volunteers who have already been kickstarted.
During the Seminar, students or should we say "apprentices" will learn:
- Doctrine of Salvation
- Doctrine on the Great Commission. Learn more
- Healing and Driving out demons. Learn more
- Practical Healing in the streets
- Share testimonies and words of encouragement
To Learn more, check out the videos at the bottom of this page below the Registration Form
The agenda for the 2-DAY Kickstart is as follows:
07:00 - 10:00 PM - Fellowship & Teaching
10:00-12:00 PM - Teaching
10:00 AM -12:00 PM - Lunch (You will need to provide/buy your own lunch*)
01:00-03:00 PM - Teaching
03:00-04:00 PM - Water Baptisms
04:30-07:00 PM - Kickstart in the street
07:30-09:00 PM - Testimonies & Closing
- We encourage people to bring their own lunch and have it at the venue to save time. There's is only a convenience store in the clubhouse.