We believe God is taking His church back to its Biblical roots in these Last Days to prepare for Christ's return.
Repent & Believe. Be Baptized in water. Receive the Holy Spirit
Hebrews 6:1-2; John 3:16; Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 2:38; John 3:5-6
Be Spirit-led and grow in the word.
1 Corinthians 2:4-5; John 8:31
Be discipled in a Fellowship.
Acts 2:42; Hebrews 10:24-25
Discover your calling and Use your gifts.
Ephesians 4:11; 1 Corinthians 12:1-31; ; 1 Corinthians 14:26
Set People Free
Set people free. Heal the sick. Drive out Demons. Share the Gospel.
Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15-18; John 14:12; Matthew 10; Luke 10
Come out of Babylon
Come out of the Babylon-controlled world system (including the church system). Keep watch for Christ's return.
Revelation 18:4; Luke 9:26;1 John 2:15; Revelation 2:12-16; Romans 12:2; 2 Corinthians 10:5
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8). If Jesus is the same, then so should be the Holy Spirit and His work in, and through the church. All over the world, the Body of Christ is waking up to the truth about church history, the truth about the power Christ gave the church and the truth of sound doctrine that can lead many to salvation.
View our Biblical Timeline
Kickstarting disciples to:
• Set people free. Heal the sick, Drive out demons & Preach the Gospel
• Teach the complete Biblical response i.e. Repent, Believe, Get Baptized and Receive the Holy Spirit.
Mark 16:15-18; 1 Corinthians 2:4-5; John 14:12; John 8:31; Matthew 10; Luke 10; Luke 4:18; Matthew 8:16-17
Equipping disciples to:
• Rely on the Whole Counsel of God, including prophecy, based on a sound hermeneutic
• Reform "church" by returning to sound doctrine
• Prove all things through Scripture
Acts 20:26; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Romans 15:4; Psalm 119:105; 1 Thessalonians 5:21
• Discerning the end times & knowing what to do
• Empowering the church to identify and break free of the Babylon-influenced world systems including the "church system"
1 Chronicles 12:32; Matthew 24:3-44; Revelation 18:4-5
• Planting and networking home fellowships for Believers to grow in
• Helping discover callings and gifts.
John 14:12; John 8:31; Matthew 28:19-20; Matthew 10:24-25